Careington provides a national discounted dental service plan for individuals and families. Save up to 60% on exams, cleanings, root canals, crowns & more.
Careington Plan HighLights
- Pay Less For Major and Minor Procedures
- Save 20% to 60% on exams, cleanings, dentures, root canals, crowns & more
- Save 20% on all work done by a Specialist
- Dentures available at huge savings
- Your Plan is Available for Use Today
- Use the plan immediately! No waiting or delays.
- Discount is available at the time of service.
- No limit on use. No administrative forms or waiting.
- You can cancel in 30 days and receive a full refund, less your processing fee.
- Large Network of Quality Dental Providers
- Provider Network of over 195,000 participating dental access points.
- Gain access to one of the largest dental provider networks in the nation with the Careington Dental & Vision Plus Discount Plan.
- You get one of the best discount fee schedules available.
- Visit any participating dentist and change provider at any time.
- All Dental Services and Specialties Included
- Root Canal and Crowns
- Oral Surgery
- Cosmetic Dentistry such as bonding and veneers
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Vision Care Included At No Extra Cost
- VSP Choice Access® Plan (vision) included with purchase of Dental Vision Plus Discount Plan!
- Includes over 55,000 participating points of care located in retail, neighborhood, medical, and professional settings.
- Save 15% to 35% off eye exams and eye glasses.
- Providers can detect signs of serious health conditions like glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Includes eye exams, contact lenses, frames, lenses and add-ons
Careington Dental and Vision Plus Discount Plan Cost
|Dental Vision Plus Discount Plan Cost||Single Person||2 Family Members||More than 2 Family Members|
|One-time Non-refundable Processing Fee||$20||$20||$20|
|Save by paying for a year||$99||$149||$179|
Careington Dental Sample Savings Chart
|Procedure Description||Regular Cost *||Careington Plan Cost **||$ Savings||% Savings|
|Four Bitewing X-rays||$80||$37||$43||53%|
|Composite (White) Filling Code||$188||$92||$96||51%|
|Crown (porcelain fused to noble metal)||$1,332||$721||$611||46%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$1,911||$935||$976||51%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,299||$676||$623||48%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$221||$94||$128||58%|
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2014 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned Maximum Care (DN15) fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.
Careington Vision Sample Savings Chart
|Benefit||Average Cost Without Plan||Average Cost With Plan||Member Typical Savings|
|Single Vision Lenses||$83||$45||$38|
|Standard Anti-Reflective Coating||$76||$45||$31|
These costs and savings are based on regional fee schedule averages, based on applicable laws benefits may vary by location. Please call (800) 290-0523 for the actual savings in your area. This plan is not insurance. Not available in MT, VT and WA.
Provider Search: Find a Dental Provider Near You
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN.* The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. You may access a list of participating health care providers at this website. Upon request the plan will make available a written list of participating health care providers. You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5, AR and TN resident will be refunded processing fee). Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380. This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington.